Top Ten Tuesday: Books on my spring TBR


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!
This Week's Topic: Books On My Spring TBR

Happy Spring book bloggers! It's finally spring (even though we're supposed to get 8in of snow tomorrow) and we can't wait for the warmer weather. Spring is one of my favorite times to read (especially outside) and my TBR is piled high. Here of some books at the top of my TBR!



1. The Prophecy by Jennifer L. Armentrout


2. Warcross by Marie Lu


3. Life Inside My Mind by various authors


4. All of This Is True by Lygia Day Penaflor


5. A Short History of the Girl Next Door by Jared Reck


6. Leah on the Offbeat by Becky Albertalli


7. Losing Leah by Tiffany King


8. If Only by Jennifer Gilmore


9. This is How it Happened by Paula Stokes


10. Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart



So these are some of the books I'd love to read this spring! Let us know what's on your TBR below!




2 comments

  1. I want to read Jennifer L'Armentrout, her books always look good!!
    https://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/03/top-ten-tuesday-2018-spring-tbr.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome selections, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️