Waiting On Wednesday: They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Jessica's Waiting on:


33385229 
Title: They Both Die at the End
Author: Adam Silvera
Publisher: HarperTeen
Publication Date: September 5th, 2017


Summary: On September 5, a little after midnight, Death-Cast calls Mateo Torrez and Rufus Emeterio to give them some bad news: They’re going to die today. Mateo and Rufus are total strangers, but, for different reasons, they’re both looking to make a new friend on their End Day. The good news: There’s an app for that. It’s called the Last Friend, and through it, Rufus and Mateo are about to meet up for one last great adventure—to live a lifetime in a single day.
Adam Silvera is about to do it again with another awesome book with a totally strange and unique concept (similar to what he did in More Happy Than Not), and I'm super excited to read all about it. I finished History Is All You Left Me a  few weeks ago, and it reminded me why I loved his writing so much, and now I'm super excited for September so I can get my hands on it again. Not to mention that he's a super awesome and friendly author that I love reviewing for, so this book is another little treat of a great story that I'm excited to read! 

Also, you guys. The summary. And that title. If that didn't lure you in, I don't know if anything ever will.

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so I can stop back! 

1 comment

  1. I just finished reading his More Happy Than Not, and oh boy, Silvera just slays the emotions! I don't think I'm ready for another of his yet, but September sounds good lol.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️