Top Ten Tuesday: My Most Anticipated Books For The Second Half of 2017


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish in which we create bookish lists about everything from our favorite characters to love triangles and everything in between!
This Week's Topic: My Most Anticipated Reads For The Second Half of 2017!
2017 is almost halfway over (already!!), and that means that there are tons of new books coming out in the next six months that I want to get my hands on, so I highlighted them here for you! (And if you're interested in any of them, click on the covers to be taken to their Goodreads pages!)

 10. Dress Codes For Small Towns by Courtney C. Stevens

24982642

9. A Map For Wrecked Girls by Jessica Taylor

29359948

8. Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart

33843362

7. You Don't Know Me But I Know You by Rebecca Barrow

29008379

6. These Things I've Done by Rebecca Phillips

32711722


5. I See London, I See France by Sarah MLynowski

26117336

4. Our Broken Pieces by Sarah White

32703569


I'm a huge fan of Samantha Chase's super sweet and heartwarming love stories, so if your mom is into romantic reads, I'd recommend this book in particular, but also anything by Samantha Chase is fair game!

3. Everything All At Once by Katrina Leno

28926581

2. If There's No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout

34225450

1. Thirteen Rising by Romina Russell

32195037

You guys. This cover is just plain gorgeous and Romina is the sweetest and GAH I JUST LOVE THIS SERIES.

So those are the top ten books that that I'm looking forward to reading as soon as they're released later this year! Do you have other recommendations based on what you've seen? Comment down below and let me know your thoughts -- and check back next week for the next Top Ten Tuesday! :-)


1 comment

  1. ooooh only JLA's new book was on my list! Gotta check these books out!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️