Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books That Have Been On My TBR From Before I Started Blogging That I STILL Haven't Read Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish!

This Week's Theme: Ten Books That Have Been On My TBR From Before I Started Blogging That I Still Haven't Read Yet!

Oh boy, this is about to be an interesting one. Time to dive deep into my TBR on Goodreads...

(Ranked as #1 being the oldest one sitting on the list!)

1. Seven Minutes in Heaven by Sara Shepard

15817952

2. The Forsaken by Lisa M. Stasse

12987192

3. Destination Unknown by Amy Clipston

18148554

4. Hooked by Catherine Greenman

9711816

5. A Death-Struck Year by Makiia Lucier

18222767

6. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares

18242896

7. The Taking by Kimberly Derting

17838475

8. Orange Is The New Black by Piper Kerman

6314763

9. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell

8909152

10. Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour

18667779

Okay, so basically this week's Top Ten Tuesday reminded me of all of the awesome books I put aside that I need to pick up and read IMMEDIATELY

Have you read any of these books? If so, tell me your thoughts on them in the comments down below! 

Until next week... :-)




6 comments

  1. I've only actually read one of these - Orange is the New Black, and let's just say I wasn't too thrilled, especially with how great I've heard the show is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I didn't realize Orange is the New Black had a book. I haven't watched the series (no Netflix) but I've loved everything I've heard. I'll have to look into that more!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read The Here and Now and gave it 2.5 or 3 stars I think. It was okay. Not amazing. It's not a book I recommend to people. :S
    -Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving seeing what's been lounging around on everyone's TBRs. :) I've read three from your list. The Forsaken - meh, I wouldn't bother. I read the first two books in the trilogy and din't even bother reading the third. It was such a generic dystopian story and the insta-love drove me up a wall. The Here and Now - ugh. I was excited to get an ARC because I had enjoyed Brashares' Traveling Pants series so much years ago. Unfortunately, this one was just... bad. The GR ratings are truly dismal. Last one is Attachments - one that I can 100% recommend! It is so sweet and funny and charming and I think I read the whole thing with a big smile on my face. It's still my favorite by Rainbow Rowell. :)

    Here's MY TTT POST.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Attachments! It was really fun and reminded me a bit of You've Got Mail. :) Read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I adored Attachments! I've also been meaning to read Everything Leads To You for such a long time. But, gosh, I thought Attachments was so sweet and lovely and super my kind of book.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️