Time For The Next Step Of My Life!

happy reactions excited yay minions

You guys, tomorrow is the day -- it's the day that I finally move in to college and start the next chapter of my life at my dream school!

I'll still be around to blog, of course -- but my reading may slow down a little bit. Amber and Emily are both staying home for school so they'll have more time to read and review, so while I may be the occasional pop-in, they'll be here full-time.

But this is it. Tomorrow starts the beginning of what I've been waiting for for the longest time, and I couldn't be more excited about it. I'm excited for all of the new classes, the new friends and teachers, the new experiences, and (most importantly) the new bookstores!

So with that said, I just wanted to pop onto the blog today to share my excitement. I can't wait to see where both I and The Book Bratz are headed!!

happy excited yay minions bob


2 comments

  1. WOOHOO! Best of luck to both of you! Here's to long night and stressful exams and stupid classmates. :D Have a wonderful semester!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck girl! 💓
    Haniya
    booknauthors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️