Waiting on Wednesday: The End of Oz by Danielle Paige

"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking The Spine where we highlight some of the upcoming books we can't wait to read!

Jessica's Waiting on:


30653720 
Title: The End of Oz (Dorothy Must Die, #4)
Author: Danielle Paige
Genre: Fantasy
Publisher: HarperCollins
Publication Date: February 22nd, 2017

Summary: At the end of Yellow Brick War, Amy had finally defeated Dorothy. Just when she and the rest of the surviving members of the Revolutionary Order of the Wicked thought it was safe to start rebuilding the damaged land of Oz, they realized they’ve been betrayed—by one of their own. And Dorothy might not have been so easily defeated after all. In the fourth installment of the New York Times bestselling Dorothy Must Die series, the magical Road of Yellow Brick has come to the rescue, and whisked Amy away—but to where? Does the Road itself know where she needs to go to find the help that she needs? Welcome to the other side of the rainbow. Here there’s danger around every corner, and magic shoes won’t be able to save you.

I've always been a big fan of this series, so the prospect of another book is super exciting, especially after all of the cliffhangers. I can't wait to get back into the world of Oz and see what happens!

Danielle Paige took a totally original story idea and ran with it, and it turned out to be something great. I totally love this series and I can't wait to get my hands on the next book!

What are you waiting on this week? Leave your links so I can stop back! 


2 comments

  1. I hope you'll love this book as much as you've loved the previous ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I COULDN'T BREATHE WHEN I SAW THAT I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS GONNA BE A FOURTH ONE AND I STARTED ROLLING ON MY BED I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE UNTIL FEBRUARY

      Delete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️