Spotlight & Guest Post: Supremacy by Christin Lee


30074525
Title: Supremacy 
Author: Christin Lee
eBook, 330 Pages
Published June 2016



Summary: Kate Parker, is a 17 year old senior living in Texas. She's on the swim team, has two incredible best friends, and a passion for saving animals. She falls hard when she meets a mysterious and fascinating guy named Lucas. He has a sexy accent and a killer smile. However, she sees unexplained pain and anger in his dark brown eyes. He claims he’s a foreign exchange student from Spain who is attending the local University—Kate knows there’s more to his story than that. She works hard to discover who he is—what he is.


First of all, this book already sounds super sexy and mysterious, which is exciting. I already want to read this one. I mean, a gorgeous foreign exchange student from Spain and girl going on an adventure together? What could go wrong? Or, better yet, what could go right? *heart eyes*

happy excited elizabeth banks

Second of all, I'm here today with author Christin Lee, where she has a guest post sharing her inspiration behind the story! Here's what she had to say:

Where do I begin! There’s so much about this book that inspired me…my love for animals, the Spanish language, karate, the great state of Texas, humor, and my love for adventure! However, my biggest motivation for writing Supremacy stems from my desire to create a YA novel with both romance and adventure. I wanted the hero and heroine to be bound together by a deeper relationship that went far beyond physical attraction.I’m fascinated by ancient secret societies so I channeled that allure and created a human civilization that lives just below our feet. This underground society, which is technologically advanced, opens up a world of possibilities!

 

Supremacy is already out and available to read, so go grab a copy of it now! It sounds like a gripping book filled with adventure and romance and and all of the things that make a YA book great! :-)

happy excited brad pitt happy dance hell yeah

I'd like to thank author Christin Lee for giving me the opportunity to spread the word about her book here today! :-)



Displaying supremacyquote.jpg





No comments

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️