ARC August: Week 3 Recap!







Work is kicking my behind, and because I am behind on AP work I haven't had much time to read. I read two though this weeks, and they weren't bad so YAY for the small wins! 

Week 2 Recap ( 8/15 - 8/16) 




9. Truest by Jackie Lea Sommers (Rating: ☆☆☆☆)

This book was a pleasant surprise. I originally wasn't going to put a rush on this one, and wait longer but I just read the first page and suddenly I was half way done.


Young Widows Club by Alexandra Coutts (Rating: ☆☆☆)


Well, I liked this one but I also didn't. It is very complicated to be honest. My biggest question is: Girl, where was your father during all this!? 


Books Read: 2

Books DNFed: 0

Total Books Reads: 9

Total Books DNFed: 3


How did this week go for you? Leave your links so I can check out your Week 2 recap! 







1 comment

  1. Your week went much better than mine did. I hope you love all the ARCs that you read this month.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️