Top Ten Tuesday #6: Ten Books We Plan To Have In Our Beach Bags This Summer


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish.

This Weeks Theme: Ten Books We Plan To Have In Our Beach Bags This Summer!



Okay.... here we go....

Amber's Top Five:



#5: Crystal Kingdom by Amanda Hocking



#4: Sweet by Emmy Laybourne



#3: Scorched by Jennifer L. Armentrout 



#2: The Cage by Megan Shepherd



#1: Passenger by Alexandra Bracken 
*This is subject to change. Hopefully things will go well at Bookcon!*



Jessica's Top Five:


18295852
#5: The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

18298225
#4: On The Fence by Kasie West

18599770
#3: 17 First Kisses by Rachael Allen

20698530
#2: P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

24688061
#1: Swept Away (Sixteenth Summer, #3) by Michelle Dalton
(I'm currently reading this book and it's so beachy and adorable and I definitely want to take it with me to the beach - I actually did, yesterday!)


So, those were our top ten picks of what books we plan to have in our beach bags this summer! What're yours? Leave your link down in the comments so we can go check it out!

3 comments

  1. I'm so excited to get P.S. I Still Love You! The ending of To All The Boy's was such a cliffhanger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such amazing books that I never heard of before! It's great because JLA is one of my favorite authors and I didn't know about Scorched..

    My TTT : http://booksbyj.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-4-ten-books-i-think.html

    - Jumana @ http://booksbyj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cage is on my list. Release day!!! I am finishing The Madman's Daughter series first. Happy summer reading!

    ReplyDelete

Please note that if your comment doesn’t appear right away, it’s because we have to approve it. Make sure to click the Notify Me box so you can check back once your comment has been approved! ❤️